You might wonder why I’d start a real estate brokerage when there are so many established franchises out there?
Well, after over a decade in the real estate industry, I felt compelled to create a company that cared about people as much as it cares about business – I wanted to give back in a way that had a true impact. I wanted to donate homes to people in need.
And I’m sure you’ve noticed, the world has changed DRAMATICALLY in just the last 5-years. Business and society have evolved and shifted because of the Internet, smartphones and social media.
But I didn’t feel the real estate industry had kept up with those changes.
Many brokerages are huge, national brands that are focused on volume, statistics and numbers – not you, the homeowner.
They seem to have lost sight of the fact that real estate markets, though influenced by national trends, are highly localized and require a very focused approach in order to effectively meet the needs of homeowners and businesses in that market. And many of these large brokerages don’t use the latest technology to its full potential.
So, I decided to create a real estate company that’s smart and nimble and uses cutting edge technology to your advantage, always has your best interests in mind, and gives back to society in a truly impactful way.
Motive Real Estate Group is that company. Motive was born in today’s networked environment and we’ve built our business around the new social platforms.
We are a new kind of real estate company with four key differences:
- Wherever buyers are, we are – When selling your home, Motive uses every tool and platform available to promote your home and reach buyers.
- Relentless – When you’re buying a home, we’ll be a relentless advocate for you throughout the process, and we’ll be around to serve you long after you’ve moved in.
- You matter – We are local, small and you mean a lot to us. Whether buying or selling, we give you our full attention.
- For every transaction we close, we give a home to a family in need – Our one-for-one program embodies our dedication to help fight homelessness.
A few things you may notice when working with us:
- The way we communicate: However and whenever you want to communicate, we’re game. Phone, text, email, Skype or a sit down at your home, you’ll always be able to reach us.
- Transparency: We’re thorough and transparent during the entire process. We’ll always keep you up to date on the status of your transaction and educate you each step of the way.
- Connectedness: People are sharing, posting and liking on social media… and we use this to your advantage.
We are all about customer service and getting the job done, just like other real estate companies promise.
But let’s be honest, you’ll never know if it’s true until you’ve taken the plunge and signed on with a Realtor. So I’ll let some of our past clients do the talking.
We’d love the opportunity to work with you to sell your existing home or find your dream home…or both. Give us a call or send an email and we can get started…and when we’re done, we’ll give a home in your honor!
Amazing client experiences and fighting homelessness is our Motive.